梁皖妮愣了一下:“What do you want to do?”
海曼没有回答她,转身离去。
这时,费尔南多和伊恩也进来了。梁皖妮不好再问什么,就暂时把这一疑惑搁置在一边。
排练结束,海曼强行带走了梁皖妮。梁皖妮还不能摆出不情不愿的表情,她要假装自己狠高兴。
旁人投来羡慕的目光。梁皖妮感受到了,越发心酸起来。
这次,海曼没有把梁皖妮带到自己租住的房子,而是到了另一个地方。
梁皖妮打量着富丽堂皇的客厅,海曼在一边漫不经心地说:“This is the house my parents left me. But I think this house is too big for me to live in alone, and it's too far from old Vic. So I rarely come back here.”
“It seems that your family has a lot of money.”梁皖妮随口说。
“Don't you want to be the lady of the house?”海曼坐到一张沙发上,手臂搭在扶手上,翘起了二郎腿。
梁皖妮挑眉:“Me? We haven't been fake lovers long, and you're already thinking about getting married? Lovers can be fake, but couples can't.”
海曼让梁皖妮先坐下,又从包里掏出那叠照片:“Let's make a deal.”
“What deal?”梁皖妮盯着那叠照片,深情严肃起来。
“Do you know who took these pictures?”
梁皖妮摇头。
“I hired a couple of paparazzi. Yesterday, I told them to look for you. They handed me these pictures.”
梁皖妮吸了一口凉气。
“Do you remember the last indoor video that the paparazzi captured? That's what I told them to do.”
梁皖妮怒火中烧。一是因为她没有想到海曼会这么卑鄙无耻地利用她和他们之间的关系,二是因为她没有想到海曼会和盘托出。
她恼羞成怒地站起来:“You mean, dirty, dirty little man! How dare you...”
海曼的脸上却丝毫不见愧疚,反而哈哈大笑起来:“So, now you know what deal I'm about to make. If you don't, you'll be utterly discredited. I am the victim of the event. Don't forget, your career is just getting started.”
戏里人生戏外尝提示您:看后求收藏(同人小说网http://tongren.me),接着再看更方便。