温柔且治愈的文案
实际上,我起初并不太喜欢你是因为你对我的依赖性越来越强,而你的新鲜感却让我在过去的时候独自收拾残局。
In fact, I didn't like you very much at first because you are more and more dependent on me, and your freshness has left me to clean up the mess alone in the past.
海很美,但船必须靠岸。
The sea is beautiful, but the ship has to land.
为了给你留个捷径,我推开了很多人,但你却没来。
I pushed a lot of people away to make a shortcut for you, but you didn't come.
不值一提的人不值得留恋。
A man who is not worth mentioning is not worth remembering.
世上没有同情心。
There is no compassion in the world.
不要期望是解决失落感的最佳途径。
Don't expect to be the best way to solve a sense of loss.爱,只会是最后留下一个人。
Love, will only be the last to leave a person.
时至今日,心神不宁却毫无行动。
Today, the mind is restless but has no action.
人类有一种坏习惯,记着运气不好,实在有失厚道。
Human beings have a bad habit, remember bad luck, remember bad luck, really have bad manners.
我似乎把感情藏起来了,也似乎把感情搞僵了。
I seem to hide my feelings, and I seem to have made them stiff.
你可能并不理解一直充满期待的苦涩。
You may not understand the bitterness that has been full of expectations.
无意中想起了你,还记得第一次见面竟然是这样的偶然,也许是老天有意安排的。
I think of you accidentally, and remember that the first meeting was such an accident, maybe God had arranged it.想念许久的人也无法再见面了。
Those who miss for a long time can no longer meet.
开什么玩笑,我喜欢你,不喜欢任何人,我太累了。
I like you, I don't like anyone. I'm too tired.
如果那一天,我能见到你。
If that day, I can see you.
我需要你的时候,你已经缺席了很多。
You were absent a lot when I needed you.
只想提醒灾祸的来临,却又说我带来了不幸
Just to remind the disaster, but also to say that I brought misfortune
雪瑶(副馆长):1232字
樱砸(馆长):本章完





