那些极致的be美学(二)
“总归是悖论。如果是相爱的关系,我不会走近你。我是个坏人,这句话主谓宾俱全,不该有下文。”
“It's always a paradox. If it is a loving relationship, I will not approach you. I am a bad person, this sentence subject, verb and object, should not have below.”
那天晚上,我看了一遍聊天记录,觉得你又爱了我一遍。
That night, I read the chat record again, think you love me again.
等我的捷报,从今以后王军只有捷报。
My Lord is the King of Kings, and I am the Lord of Lords.
“开枪,就像我教你的那样”
“Shoot, as I taught you.“
“开枪,就像我教你的那样”
“Shoot, as I taught you.“
“谭警官,我那天送你的灰太狼气球过时了”
“Officer Tan, the gray wolf balloon I sent you the other day is out of date.“
——《谭谈交通》
没有长亭古道,没有折柳送别,在一个稀松平常的早晨,有人永远留在了昨天.
No Changting Road, no folding willow farewell, in a common morning, someone always stay in yesterday.
我胃不好,经常不吃饭,天天熬夜到凌晨,一个人发呆不知道干什么,无所谓,我是有病的。
My stomach is not good, often do not eat, stay up until the wee hours of the morning, a person in a daze do not know what to do, it does not matter, I am sick.
“如果我还是旧厂街那个卖鱼的高启强,安欣,你会不会把我当朋友?”
“if I were Gao Qiqiang, an Xin, the fish seller in the old factory street, would you think of me as a friend?“
“哪有那么多如果呀”
“There are so many ifs.“
终于在这盛大的期许里失望而归
Finally disappointed in this grand expectations
如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?
If I had one more ticket, would you go with me?
等到我们终于懂得站在彼此的角度看待问题时我们身边就不是彼此了。
When we finally understand how to see things from each other's point of view, we won't be around each other anymore.





