翼(wing):
I can't see tomorrow. I can't remember yesterday.
(我看不见明天,记不得昨天。)
Can know, only painful today.
(能知道的,只有痛苦的今天。)
I can't hear the party. I can't see anyone.
(我听不见狂欢,见不到来人;)
Only the crazy believers can detect.
(能察觉的,只有疯狂的信徒。)
Ghosts throws a feast with “him "inviting me.
(鬼影举办盛宴,以他邀请我。)
I'm going.
(我去了。)
They revel, and I'm the reason for it.
(他们狂欢,我是狂欢的原因。)
Goodbye.
(再见。)
Piaokong City.:
I can't see tomorrow. I can't forget yesterday.
(我看不见明天,忘不了昨天。)
Can see, and sigh today.
(能看到的,还有叹息的今天。)
I tried my best to do it, and I didn't get the result.
(我尽全力去做,得不到结果。)
All we can ask for is hypocritical negotiations.
(能要求的,只有虚伪的谈判。)
Ghosts host a feast with "him" inviting him.
(鬼影举办盛宴,以他邀请他)
He's gone.
(他去了。)
They revel, and I'm the savior of incompetence.
(他们狂欢,我是无能的救星)
Sorry,
(抱歉。)
Ghost fans trace:
I'm planning tomorrow. I'm trying to forget yesterday.
(我在谋划明天,想遗忘昨天。)
What can be decided, and a happy day.
(能决定的,还有愉快的今天,)
I admire the wing, I see it broken.
(我欣赏着羽翼,看着他折损。)
What you can enjoy, and the blood of torture.
(能享受的,还有折磨的血腥。)
We throw a feast, invite him with him.
(我们举办盛宴,用他邀请她。)
He's here.
(他来了。)
We revel, I'm the beginning of the revelry.
(我们狂欢,我是狂欢的开始。)
Farewell.
(永别。)
Shanhai Pavilion:
I can see tomorrow. Remember yesterday.
(我看得见明天,记得清昨天。)
唐晓翼:翼浮鬼典提示您:看后求收藏(同人小说网http://tongren.me),接着再看更方便。