“总归是悖论。如果是相爱的关系,我不会走近你。我是个坏人,这句话主谓宾俱全,不该有下文。”
“It's always a paradox. If it is a loving relationship, I will not approach you. I am a bad person, this sentence subject, verb and object, should not have below.”
那天晚上,我看了一遍聊天记录,觉得你又爱了我一遍。
That night, I read the chat record again, think you love me again.
等我的捷报,从今以后王军只有捷报。
My Lord is the King of Kings, and I am the Lord of Lords.
“开枪,就像我教你的那样”
“Shoot, as I taught you.“
“开枪,就像我教你的那样”
“Shoot, as I taught you.“
“谭警官,我那天送你的灰太狼气球过时了”
“Officer Tan, the gray wolf balloon I sent you the other day is out of date.“
——《谭谈交通》
没有长亭古道,没有折柳送别,在一个稀松平常的早晨,有人永远留在了昨天.
No Changting Road, no folding willow farewell, in a common morning, someone always stay in yesterday.
我胃不好,经常不吃饭,天天熬夜到凌晨,一个人发呆不知道干什么,无所谓,我是有病的。
My stomach is not good, often do not eat, stay up until the wee hours of the morning, a person in a daze do not know what to do, it does not matter, I am sick.
“如果我还是旧厂街那个卖鱼的高启强,安欣,你会不会把我当朋友?”
“if I were Gao Qiqiang, an Xin, the fish seller in the old factory street, would you think of me as a friend?“
“哪有那么多如果呀”
“There are so many ifs.“
终于在这盛大的期许里失望而归
Finally disappointed in this grand expectations
如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?
If I had one more ticket, would you go with me?
LOVE文案提示您:看后求收藏(同人小说网http://tongren.me),接着再看更方便。