我们曾经彻夜长谈,如今都不互道晚安
We used to talk all night, but now we don't say good night to each other
你知道的船是永远开不进沙漠的
You know, a ship can never drive into the desert
挺过了山险水恶,没熬过人海茫茫,
Survived the dangerous mountains and rivers and the vast sea of people,
懂事就是慢慢降低对别人期望的过程。
Being sensible is the process of slowly lowering expectations of others.
花不是为了花店而开 你也不是为我而来
Flowers don't bloom for the florist, and you don't come for me
故事的结尾,心上人都是远方人
At the end of the story, sweethearts are people from afar
我能见见你吗?我站远一点
Can I see you? I'll stand away
这世间车遥马慢,你在我心里又何止好几年
In this world, cars are far away and horses are slow. You have been in my heart for more than several years
把墙垒得高高的。又仰着头渴望有人能翻过来
Build the wall high. He looked up again, eager for someone to turn over
一些人就是轻而易举的得到了你拼了命也得不到的东西
Some people easily get what you can't get with your life,
我义无反顾的走向你,
I walk towards you without hesitation,
人是禁不起失望的让人难过的话说一遍就够了。
People can't help being disappointed. It's enough to say something sad once.
人越混沌就越喜欢纯粹的东西。
The more chaotic people are, the more they like pure things.
后来有很多个阴天,我却不愿再淋雨去见你,
Then there were many cloudy days, but I didn't want to see you in the rain,
我始终还是等不来那种明目张胆的偏爱。
文案说提示您:看后求收藏(同人小说网http://tongren.me),接着再看更方便。