生活是你有时不知道该如何处理的东西。
Life is something you sometimes don't know how to deal with.
不要把你对幸福的希望强加给别人,女人,在你的余生中做你自己的女王。
Don't impose your hope for happiness on others, woman, be your own queen for the rest of your life.
在终点处,我们的耐心和决心在交替的空气中得到了培养。
At the end, our patience and determination were cultivated in the alternating air.
我将在我的余生中与你一起扬眉吐气: ......请不要让我皱眉头,不要让我的心转向死亡。
I will be proud with you for the rest of my life: ... Please don't make me frown, don't make my heart turn to death.
失去的东西总是会在其他地方生根。
Lost things will always take root in other places.
当你听到自己心跳的独奏时,整个世界的交响乐不过是隔墙有耳的路人的阵雨。
When you hear the solo of your own heartbeat, the symphony of the whole world is just a shower of passers-by with ears through the wall.
生活是一种腐朽的失眠,等待着王子来打破魔咒。
Life is a decadent insomnia, waiting for the prince to break the spell.
后来,南京沦陷,吴桐树失传。
Later, Nanjing fell and Wu Tongshu was lost.
世界上所有的惊喜和好运都是你的仁慈和善良的结果。
All the surprises and good luck in the world are the result of your kindness and kindness.
兄弟,你的床够一个人睡吗?
Brother, is your bed enough for one person to sleep in?
故事|今天的超级甜蜜睡前故事已经送达~。
Story | Today's super sweet bedtime story has arrived ~.
时间是无法衡量的,是轻的。
Time is immeasurable and light.
一个不显眼的女人要怎样才能成为国王。
How can an inconspicuous woman become a king?
文案说提示您:看后求收藏(同人小说网http://tongren.me),接着再看更方便。