Tragedy... can not be tampered with.
悲剧...不能篡改。
A"Variable" that can only be present for a short time, an unexpected outsider.
只能短暂出现的“变量”,未曾设想的局外人啊。
We are all ordinary and therefore extraordinary people.
我们都是平凡而因此不平凡的人。
Are struggling in the water for the fire not to be extinguished.
都是在水中苦苦挣扎渴求不被熄灭的火光。
Eager to be someone else's light.
渴望着成为别人的光。
We're ridiculous.
我们可真是可笑啊。
We are just a small part of a big world.
我们只是庞大世界中小小的一员罢了。
No one will remember us after we die, except those who really love and hate us.
除了真正疼爱和憎恨我们的人,在我们死后,没人会记得我们。
And time, can make the world no longer can remember you.
而时间,能使世界上再没有能记得你的人。
Forget your name, what you look like, what you've been through.
遗忘你的名字、长相、所经历的一切。
We just want to leave more traces of our existence in this world.
我们只是希望在这个世上多留下我们的一些存在过的痕迹。
As long as there's one person who remembers us, it's enough.
只要还有一个人记得我们,就很满足了。 Even though we're not very nice people.
即使我们本不是什么很好的人啊。
We're all just -- outsiders.
我们都只是——局外人。
An outsider eager to change a tragedy.
渴望改变悲剧的局外人。
I'm just another person in another story.
自己也只是另一个故事中的人罢了。
Hopefully... You can have a good ending...
希望...你能有一个好的结局。
Tragedy... Maybe tamper with it?
悲剧...也许也能篡改?
I. . . I don't know...
我...我不知道...
We are the people in this book, but we are not necessarily the people in the story.
我们是这本书里的人,但我们不一定是故事里的人。
花絮和番外提示您:看后求收藏(同人小说网http://tongren.me),接着再看更方便。